Wednesday, October 1, 2014

6 months old! {belated}

During my blogging hiatus Kinley had her half birthday!!!! 

I absolutely can not believe how she has grown!!!! 

Notable developments: 

Chewing solid foods like a champ! (She loves her puffs!) 


Rolling like a pro! She could roll right off the bed in two seconds flat! 

She is getting better and better at sitting up. 



We had our first allergy to a food! Freaked Momma out! No more cheese crackers for this munchkin!


Last but not least! Kinley is doing pretty good at drinking out of a sippy cup. She still gets breast milk from a bottle, but now we have introduced water during meal times. 



I can't believe how much she has changed and developed over these last 6 months!!! My little infant is a baby now! 

-Casey

1 comment:

  1. Now the fun really begins! Well I thought so anyway the older my LO gets the more fun it is but starting foods, sitting, moving - that was the cool baby stuff! Happy 1/2 bday cutie!

    ReplyDelete