Monday, October 13, 2014

Weekend recap!



Kinley was supporting our favorite college football team on Saturday! She was looking quite adorable if you ask me! 



Saturday was a pretty relaxing day. We just watched the Red River Shootout, and hung out at home. During nap time I did some serious organizing in our bathroom! 


I made that awesome metal frame thing to put my makeup on! I hot glued magnets onto the backs of my makeup and voilà instant orginization! 


I had this leftover vase, threw some rocks in, and voilá we have brush storage! It feels good to get rid of the clutter! 


Saturday night Kinley ha a really rough time going to bed. She usually only cries for a minute and falls asleep but Saturday night she cried for 15+ minutes. We finally got her up (after trying to soothe her several times,) gave her some Hylands Teething tabs, and put essential oils on her. It was pretty amazing actually. She was passed out a few minutes later! 

Sunday was pretty busy! We went to a pumpkin patch in hopes of some awesome photo op's but alas there were a million people at the patch and we didn't feel up to dealing with the crowd. Hopefully we can get some pumpkins and do a photo sesh in the backyard!

Then we went to a birthday party for my cousin! Kinley was looking pretty adorable! 








I hope everyone else had a great weekend! Back to the grind today! 

Xoxo
Casey 

No comments:

Post a Comment