Friday, July 11, 2014

Friday Favorites


It's my first Friday Favorites post! 

I am super excited to finally be on the bandwagon with my blog! 


Favorite Moment: 

Picture this.... I am driving home from work oblivious to the sheer panic that my poor Husband is in at that very moment. Little did I know, Miss Kinley had her first blow out in a very long time! I turn down our street still oblivious to the happenings in our home, open the garage, my hubby comes rushing out the door with Kinley just as happy as a lark! Ahh the joys of motherhood! 


 Favorite Meal: 

Oven Roasted BBQ Chicken, recipe compliments of my home-girl Ree! The pioneer woman is my go-to for amazing down home recipes. I will have to admit, my chicken didn't turn out nearly as crispy and carmelized as her's looked in the pics, but it was still delicious none the less! 
(Note to self, take a final plated picture of the chicken! Duh Casey!)


Favorite Picture: 

I just love this little mess of a daughter! The hair, her expressions, her Michelin man legs... It's just so much goodness in one photo! 


Favorite 'Gettin' Ready for the Weekend' moment: 

This is what 96 cupcakes looks like, just in case anyone was wondering... My lovely sister-in-law is getting married on Saturday! I've been baking for a while now, and really enjoy making cupcakes. I'm super excited to show y'all the final result of all the hard work that goes into making this many cupcakes! 


Favorite Fail: 
This post! HA! I couldn't think of a fifth favorite! 
Let's call this Four Friday Favorites!
I promise next week I will have a full Five Friday Favorites! 




Have a blessed weekend y'all! 

3 comments:

  1. Love love love this post!!!! I chuckled at the thought of poor Kinley and the Mister just hanging out in the garage until you arrived to save the day! Good luck with frosting the bazillion cuppies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see more of you, Trey and Kinley. Keep em coming! Hugs!!!!

    ReplyDelete