Sunday, July 27, 2014

Weekend 18 Recap! {Part 1}

This weekend we went to celebrate a wonderful friend's daughter's second birthday! Amanda and I have been besties for 6 years this fall. It's amazing how our lives have changed since the day we met! {PS check out her amazing blog!} I'll have to make an entire post about the birthday festivities, but until then this post will have to suffice!

Sunday night, we took our teething baby for her first swim! She has been teething BAD since Friday, but we decided we might as well try and distract her from the teeth issues. This was her first swim in a real pool! She really did awesome! I was pretty surprised considering our issues over the weekend!


 Kinley wasn't a fan of this floatie. Fortunately Mimi had more than one option! 





It sure is rough being a baby! 


She was SO over the pool at this point. Mom had to stop for a pic to document the moment though! 
Don't mind the fact that I was swimming in a shirt. I haven't been able to find a bathing suit top that can handle the girls! I'm way too modest to be showing these bad boys off! 
#breastfeedingproblems


After we got home and put Kinley to bed, our Frenchie Sara just had to go outside. This little guy was just hanging out on our deck. I'm sure Sara didn't really need to use the restroom, but that she could smell him from inside the house. Poor little toad didn't know what was coming! Sara proceeded to pounce on the toad! We saved him though! 

I can't wait to share the rest of our weekend with y'all! 
-Casey

2 comments:

  1. The cuteness that is her wrapped in the towel!!!! So sweet!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! It was pretty cute! She was resting her head on my chest but as soon as the camera comes out she starts crying! LOL

      Delete