Friday, August 1, 2014

It's Friday!

It's Friday, and I realized I haven't posted ALL week! What is wrong with me!?

Well for starters, Kinley has been in a fuuuunnnnnnkkkk. I'm sure it's a combination of a 4 month leap, a growth spurt, and possibly some teeth coming in. Kinley hasn't slept a full night in over a week now. The last 4 nights she has been up every two hours to nurse. Ahh the joys of motherhood!


Anyway, due to all our recent 'issues' blogging has been the last thing on my to-do list!

Random thought; Kinley rolled over all by herself last sunday. Yesterday she rolled from her back to her tummy for the first time! She is a complete roller now! AHH! So crazy how fast it happened! Now I really can't leave her alone even for a second! Hopefully she gets used to being placed on the floor every time I need to run into the next room for something!

We have a jam packed weekend coming up too! Trey's Sister, Natalie's bday was this week, my Mom's bday is Monday, and I have a 'wedding workshop' to attend for my dear friend who is getting married the first part of October! Somewhere in there I plan to do some serious house cleaning and grocery shopping! Maybe I can even get some blogging done! ha!

I hope you all have a great weekend! 
xoxo 
-Casey

1 comment:

  1. Yea, blogging is the first thing to go when things get stressful around here too. Sucks, because it is an outlet, but ya know..priorities. Awwwww....a year ago, exactly on Monday is when you officially announced your pregnancy!!!!

    ReplyDelete