Friday, August 22, 2014

Friday Favorites!

 
Favorite Moment: Being reunited with Kinley on Monday evening after not seeing her for 30ish hours! Trey met me in the garage when I got home, Kinley on his hip, she was smiled when she saw me, and my heart instantly melted! Of course she looked much bigger than when we left just a short 30ish hours prior!

Favorite Pin:

Honestly this happens far too often. Poor Kinley and her tendency to spit up.
 


Favorite Denton Specialty: Ravelin Bakery! Seriously Ravelin is a guilty pleasure of mine. They have wonderfully crafted pastries, muffins, breads, and other delish goodies! Every once in a while I will stop in for a little something! If you live in or near Denton Texas, please stop in to try Ravelin. The owners are also wonderfully warm and kind people who are always happy to see you!


Favorite Drool: Chocolate Almond Croissant from the aforementioned Ravelin Bakery! Seriously to die for. Creamy chocolate on the inside, and toasted crunchy almonds on top. I swoon.  
 
Favorite Kinley Photo: Ok it's a two for the price of one photo day!



We have a couple fun things planned for the weekend!
I hope you all have a great weekend too!
 
XOXO
-Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment