Thursday, August 7, 2014

Goodwill Lamp Makeover

Recently I was inspired by a pin I spotted on Pinterest about a lamp makeover! The original source was brought to us by the fabulous Homemaker in Heels!

Link to Homemaker in Heels Lamp Makeover!

I decided to give the makeover a go of my own! I went and picked up a can of the Krylon Looking Glass spray paint from Walmart. (Apparently our Home Depot doesn't carry Krylon.)
I then set my wonderful husband on the mission to paint the new lamp! I found this substantial lamp at our local Goodwill for a mere $6.49!

Before!

Hubby painting away!

It looks a bazillion times better!

Ahhhh! So pretty!


Before & After
 Today I ran across practically the SAME lamp at HomeGoods for $39.99! Between the cost of our lamp, and the paint we are in for about $9!
 
 
 
I hope you all have a wonderful week!
XOXO
Casey

1 comment:

  1. LoL @ Trey painting in rain boots. Love it! Such a fab DIY! PinWorthy even! ;)

    ReplyDelete