Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Nightly happenings with Kinley!


I'm just going to photo bomb you all with pictures of Kinley today! 

These are just some recent happenings in our evenings together! The days are long, and the nights with family are so short! 

{Sucking that thumb!}

 {Hey Mom!}
That adorable onesie can be found here!

{Slightly over exposed, but look at those baby blues!}

 {Naked baby!}

{We had to throw in a picture of Sara for good measure!}

I've been using our DSLR camera much more now! I got an adaptor so that I can use my Fixed Focus Lens on our DSLR. It's an old school lens that I originally had with my old film SLR camera. I didn't ever think about the fact that I could use those older lenses with our relatively new camera. Luckily our local camera shop, the Denton Camera Exchange  had the adaptor in stock! I popped over and picked up the $9 piece and now I have the use of a fabulous lens! 

I found this article  about using old lenses on new cameras. This is a great read. I will warn you, it's pretty technical, but Prairie Rim Images does a great job of explaining old vs. new. 

I'm shooting my photos exclusively in manual mode now, so bear with me while I brush up on my focusing skills! haha! 


I hope you are having a great week! 
How do you spend time with your precious ones after a long day at work? 

xoxo -Casey

3 comments:

  1. Fancy cameras make for exciting pictures!! What better way to spend time together than snapping those memories to treasure forever!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Now that we actually have the camera out of the bag, I'm sure we will continue to use it on the regular!

      Delete
  2. Stopping by from the link up! What a beautiful baby! Enjoy every minute!

    Stop by and say hi www.itsagirlgirlworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete